Right now it is not possible to order online. However, we are currently working to develop an online store.
- Please download the order form PDF and save it.
- Open the PDF with a program like Adobe Acrobat. Use the comment function to write your order down. Safe the PDF.
- Send the saved PDF in an email to GeoSeed (email@example.com), or
- Print the PDF and send it by mail or fax.
- You can also always call us to place an order.
- Please download the catalog PDF and save it.
- Open the catalog PDF.
- Use the search function to find certain products (either drop down box or "Command F").
We will send you a confirmation of your order after it has been placed.
- Please open the package upon receipt and inspect the contents against the provided packing slip.
- Notify us immediately if any items are missing or damaged.
- Please do not discard any damaged items or shipping materials.
- We accept no returns without prior authorization from GeoSeed.
- We accept no returns on any “SPECIAL PURCHASE” or opened packets.
- Discrepancies must be reported within 10 days after receiving.
- There will be a restock fee of $45 on all returned orders.
The minimum order per item is a Trade Pkt (see Trade Pkt Quantities in catalog).
A special purchase is an order accepted by GeoSeed at the customers specific request for product, not in GeoSeed normal range or for quantity beyond the normal use.
- As of right now, due to the ongoing pandemic, our facilities are closed to the public. We will inform you when the facility will be able to open back up.
M is our abbreviation for 1000 seed. This originally comes from roman numerals. Numbers in this system are represented by combinations of letters (I=1, V=5, …, M=1000). It is a traditional international abbreviation for the French word “mil” which means thousand.